Association for Talent Development New England Area Conference is happening on 27 Mar 2015 at Chelmsford Radisson Hotel Chelmsford, United States Of America. Its a premier event in Business Services industry.
Nursing home costs – the myth of the five year look back.
• The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.
• How to maintain your privacy and protect your estate against a living probate if you become disabled
(Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
• How to leave property to your children – yes, there’s a right way and wrong way!
• Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
• How to protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care.
• How to protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
• How to preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
• How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
• How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which average over $10,000 per month locally
• How to provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
• Recently modified Federal death taxes & how you may be able to minimize federal estate taxes
Dates: 01/06-03/10, Tuesdays (includes one break week and one contingency week)
Location: Radisson Hotel and Suites, 10 Independence Dr, Chelmsford, MA
Instructor: Arthur Mawson
Cost: $595 (textbook included)
Textbook: Introductory Statistics, 9th Edition, by Neil A. Weiss
A command of statistics is the cornerstone of the quality professional’s knowledge. It has become an indispensable tool used in virtually every manufacturing and academic discipline; therefore, some familiarity with statistical methods is essential for all of us.
This course provides the student with the principles and concepts of descriptive and inferential statistics using real-world examples. It is intended to give a sound introduction to the statistical procedures used in quality engineering without the anxiety usually associated with this study. This course will be useful to those pursuing ASQ certifications such as CQE, CQA, CSSGB/BB, and others. Introductory high school algebra is the only prerequisite. For students currently certified through ASQ, this course provides 2.4 recertification units (RUs) to count towards your recertification goal.
This course will be presented in eight (8), 3-hour sessions, one session per week (24 hours). There will be some homework assignments but no tests or quizzes will be given. Bring a calculator capable of performing basic statistical functions. We look forward to having you join us!
Course Outline: Session 1 (01/06):
When: Jan 6, 2015 5 PM to Mar 10, 2015 8 PMin Billerica, Massachusetts Cost: Visit EventBrite.com for pricing. (Tue, 06 Jan 2015 17 )
The world of learning & development is changing fast. To help you keep up with these many changes, your ATD local chapters from all 6 New England states have joined forces to bring you a very special event designed to share our resources, emerging experience and best thinking in a highly engaging, eye-opening conference.
Reception Thursday 3/26/15 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Full Day Conference 3/27/15 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
*Pricing Subject to Change
When: Mar 26, 2015 6 PM to Mar 27, 2015 5 PMin Billerica, Massachusetts Cost: Visit EventBrite.com for pricing. (Thu, 26 Mar 2015 18 )
One recommendation per person, please enter your email and press the OK button below. Then check your email to make your recommendation. Your email is required for verification purposes only and will not be made public.